Friday 11 September 2009

Day 44 11th September

I`ve hardly played or been updatin this so guess it`s time i pull my finger out! challenge ends 30th of september.i propa hindered my chances of completing this when i sent georgie $100 about a month ago.as it stands i have a total of $250.48,not bad considering i prolly havnt given this challenge the time i had planned in the beginning.to make matters worse im enrolling at college monday for a fulltime level 2 plumbing course! im sure most of my spare time will be dedicated to homework and the such :) so poker will be pretty much taking a backseat but i will continue to play as and when i can and see how it goes,thanks to everyone for their supportive comments and for following my challenge till now

1.$5.50 20k gtd MTT - Dealt 9 hands + out!! bad play by me

No comments:

Post a Comment